Who we are looking for:
- First Year Apprentice Electricians
- Service Electricians (309A)
- Re-lamping (Bucket Truck) Electricians (309A)
- RBD/Digger Derrick Operator
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in troubleshooting, control circuits
- Clean appearance
- Driver’s abstract
- Certification in Working at Heights, WHIMIS, Aerial Work Platforms & First Aid
We are an established electrical contractor based in Mississauga. We offer competitive wages, health benefits, training and long-term employment.
Bradco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.